Sunday, June 5, 2011

Week in gaming: NGP, Bastion, Metro 2033 sequel

Our Bastion preview generated many more page views than our look at Call of Duty: Elite. I bring this up because I think we have a great audience out there, and little details such as that really drive the point home. You are discriminating, smart gamers interested in new ideas, and I'm sure you're all also attractive.

Now that I'm done buttering you up, I would love to draw your attention to our extensive hands-on with the NGP hardware and games, not to mention the sequel to one of my favorite games of last year: Metro 2033. Next week is E3, so let's enjoy the quiet weekend before things get crazy.

Read the rest of this article...

Read the comments on this post


MICROSOFT MICROSEMI MICROS SYSTEMS MICRON TECHNOLOGY MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment