Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Post: Walt Disney World Goofy Challenge Training Week 12: Starting to Taper

12 This weeks starts the on and off taper of training, and I only have 6 more weeks.  The weeks of training now will be filled with shorter mileage followed by longer miles, pretty much right up until the marathon.  I have to tell you I getting:

EXCITED!

I am looking forward to the run, and good times.  More importantly I am looking forward to my 2 year olds first visit to Disney World.  She visits my office daily to talk about going to see the castle and take pictures with all of the characters.  I am very thankful for that, which brings to wish everybody:

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Hopefully you are getting to travel to see your loved ones or family.   :-)  Here is my week of training or how I am thinking about it this week, I will be able to eat lots of turkey!

Monday

Cross Train/ LowerBody

Tuesday

5

Wednesday

6

Thursday

Core/Upper Body Lifting

Friday

REST REST REST

Saturday

6

Sunday

12

Almost completely full, still a few minutes.  Although I would recommend if you sign up now, you are in training and ready to roll:

Marathon registration at 94%!
Half Marathon registration at 98%!
Goofy Challenge at 98%!

MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY METHODE ELECTRONICS MENTOR GRAPHICS IMS HEALTH IMATION

No comments:

Post a Comment